Pool Service - We keep your spa working at it's best with our standard
Spa Services / General
Information / Areas
We Cover / About
Us / Contact
Us / Water
Twice a month
One time a month
On call / 2 times a month.
Please call for
The following list below
is what our technicians check each time they service your spa.
1. Complete Visual Inspection
b) Spa Damage
c) Wear & Tear
2. Vacuum spa. All debris removed.
3. Waterline cleaned.
4. Complete Chemical Balance
a) Ph test to 7.6
b) Bromine or chlorine test and chemicals
refilled in floater.
c) Calcium / alkalinity test
5. Spa surface cleaned (tile, if any cleaned)
6. Spa cover is cleared of debris and snow. Excessive snow will be
removed and billed extra if
not done when you are due
for service. At owner's request, we can seal protect the cover
for an extra charge.
7. Spa Draining (on as need basis by our service technician).
a) Drain Tub
b) Clean and rinse down the tub.
c) Refill tub with fresh water.
d) Chemically balance the fresh water.
e) Inspect and clean filter cartridge.
8. Sales of all accessories not included in service fee:
a) Chemicals (unless your service rate
b) Filter cartridges.
c) Covers and tie down straps or cable
d) Spa Fragrance, thermometers, spa nets
e) Cable Lock Systems (which are mandatory